- Lycopene, Alpha Lepoic Acid, Selenium, Lutein & Chromium Picolinate
Offers Back the Zeal in Life - The Degenaration of Cells and Tissues...
- Plays an important role in the synergism of antioxidants.
- Plays vital role in treatment for peripheral neuropathy.
- Reduces ischemia / reperfusion injury to the heart and brain.
- Protective against the development of age-related macular degeneration.
- Reduces the risk of major cancers such as colorectal cancer, prostate and pre-menopausal breast cancer. - American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Nov 2007, Volume 86, Pages 1456-1462
- Lycopene supplementation may have a protestive effect against asthma. - The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, Dec 2009, Volume 03
- Superior over other antioxidant such as beta-carotene both in vitro and in humans. - Atherosclerosis, August 2009, doi:10.10116/i.atherosderosis.2009.08.009